Providing reports (sales, stock,achievement) of private brand products. Monitoring and handling private brand contracts (document preparation) and agreement with supplier. Handle all process product development for private brand products (research, analyze, packaging design, and products permit from government-Depkes).
- Private Brand Supervisor
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from any major.
- Proficient in computer application: MS. Office.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in English, both speaking & writing.
- Good negotiation skill, communication, and analytical thinking.
- Good in time management & interpersonal skill.
- Buying Specialist