Providing reports (sales, stock,achievement) of private brand products. Monitoring and handling private brand contracts (document preparation) and agreement with supplier. Handle all process product development for private brand products (research, analyze, packaging design, and products permit from government-Depkes).
- Private Brand Supervisor
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from any major.
- Proficient in computer application: MS. Office.
- Detail oriented.
- Having interest and knowledge in marketing.
- Proficient in English, both speaking & writing.
- Good negotiation skill, communication, and analytical thinking.
- Good in time management & interpersonal skill.
- Buying System Development and Procedures Supervisor
Responsible to monitoring and maintain existing system and application for Buying working properly. Responsible on documenting “as is” business process and develop the system based on “to be” business process that stated on business requirement document. Maintain and update Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) in Buying Division and deliver training also support the procedures implementation.Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree: any major, minimum GPA 3,00
- Fresh graduates, or 1 year experience in retail project is an advantage
- Good communication skill in English (spoken and written)
- Good analytical, logic, & systematical thinking
- Have experience in creating documentation for business processes will be advantage
- Initiative, has a strong willingness to explore
- Excellent in MS Office
- Placement : JAKARTA
- Buying Administration