Mobile App Engineer is responsible for develop and maintain Super Indo application, also analyze and add exciting features for the mobile app. Furthermore, Mobile App Engineer also responsible to fulfill customer's need related to Super Indo application through involvement in designing the mobile application. Mobile App Engineer will works with related function to produce high quality mobile app.
- Mobile App Engineer (Section Head)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / IT software development is preferred
- Familiar with technologies like Flutter, React Native, Node JS, Redux, GraphQL and Android & IOS development framework.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with Firebase, APNS is a plus (FCM, analytics).
- Experience debugging mobile applications on iOS and Android is preferred.
- Previous experience as part of a product oriented team is a plus.
- Proven ablity to ship high quality, testable, and accessible code quickly.
- Good technical project management skills, planning and organization skills, also communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and an obsessive attention to detail.
- Placement : JAKARTA
- Full Stack Developer (Section Head)