Maintain the company’s cash and bank assets by managing receiving cash and bank and executing payment of AP trade and non trade transactions, manage the idle fund at the end of day by depositing the fund into time deposit, also responsible to coordinate with subordinates to handling Cash Management unit (All transaction) & Account Receivable cash flow management.
- Finance Department Head
- Accounting & Reporting Department Head
He or she is responsible for coordinating the daily accounting processes, in addition to ensuring financial reporting process is completed in timely manner and prepared in compliance with local and Group financial policies, Indo GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).Requirements
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experienced in Accounting Firm and retail companies. 3-5 years of combined public accounting firms and/or industry.
- Accounting managerial experience within a multinational business is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Indo GAAP, IFRS, internal controls and financial reporting
- Strong cross-group collaboration skill, get results from partners and team leaders who may have different preference or priority
- Ability to work effectively cross-organizationally and cross-culturally.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to drive for results through ownership and continuous passion for improvements.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Placement : JAKARTA