Creates the organizational capacity to deliver the Strategy, by concentrating on the availability of the workforce by identifying vacancies and prioritizes critical jobs for staffing needs, and develops recruitment strategies to attract, screen, interview, and refer qualified candidates to the appropriate placement.
- Talent Acquisition Department Head
- Bachelor/Masters degree: Psychology/Profession Psychology
- Min. 5 years experience as Recruiter/Talent Acquisition; with minimum 3 years in Supervisor level
- Well known about Psychological Test process and creating psychological report
- Communications skills (Written and verbal) with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization; must be an exceptional listener.
- Conceptual and analytical thinking to have the comprehensive perspective, yet the details of the recruitment process
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Must have a professional, enthusiastic, and approachable demeanor
- The ability to handle multiple projects, priorities and problems simultaneously.
- Have a thorough knowledge of recruitment the key trends
- Understanding of group process and team dynamics
- Experience with social media and applicant tracking systems preferred
- Placement: JAKARTA