Mobile App Engineer is responsible for develop and maintain Super Indo application, also analyze and add exciting features for the mobile app. Furthermore, Mobile App Engineer also responsible to fulfill customer's need related to Super Indo application through involvement in designing the mobile application. Mobile App Engineer will works with related function to produce high quality mobile app.
- Mobile App Engineer (Section Head)
- Full Stack Developer (Section Head)
Full Stack Web Developer is responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, also working through the analysis to design, implement, integrate, testing, and deployment phases of Super Indo website. Furthermore, Full Stack Web Developer is responsible in technical design, associated design documentation, participating in design reviews, also working alongside with Mobile App Engineer to ensure the quality of Super Indo website deliveries and own the remedial measures.Requirements
- Minimum of bachelor degree in Computer Sience / IT Software Development is preferred
- Hands on with tech stack (NodeJS Express, Golang, My SQL, PostGree or other No SQL database).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with Firebase, APNS is a plus (FCM, analytics).
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithm.
- Proficient in English, both speaking & writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and problem solving.
- Get things-done attitude, skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.
- Placement : JAKARTA