Work to support Sustainability Department Head in fulfilling the targets of local Corporate Responsibility project and programs, mainly the Urban Farming (Super Indo Berkebun), Fundraising, Voluntary, and other philanthropic activities as well as assisting the Department for its related events communication.
Corporate Affair & Sustainability
- Corporate Responsibility Coordinator
- Bachelor degree from any major. Preferable in social science or communication science.
- Min. GPA of 3.00
- 2-year experience in community development projects
- Understand and active in Social Media channels
- Able to operate photo & video cameras, have experience in media visualization projects.
- Have experience creating & maintaining databases and their reports.
- Proficient in basic computer: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint.
- A self-starter, confident in leading projects and networking with a wide range of people.
- Able to work with other members of the team in the department, in the organization generally and external partners to develop & implement collaborative sustainability programs.
- Able to work on tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently.
- Placement : JAKARTA