This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- IT Functional HR Section Head
- IT Security & Quality Specialist (Junior Manager)
A Information Security Specialist will define IT security standards, IT security procedures, IT Security roadmap, IT security governance, and IT risks management. He/she will also liaise with group IT (Ahold Delhaize) security policy & Audit and ensure the application of it.
Responsible to define and implement IT Security Management System.Requirements
- Bachelor degree: Information System/computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) would be an advantage.
- Experience in practicing ISO 27001 Standard international about IT security. Involvement in ISO 27001 development is preferable.
- Have implemented “Security Information & Event Management” tool
- Experience in Vulnerability Assessments tool
- Have 1-2 years experience in penetration test
- Have experience in Security Operation Center
- Able to conduct IT Security Awareness
- Reporting monthly about IT Security Incident and Vulnerability Assessments
- Reporting bi-weekly about IT Security Incident and progress update about IT Security for CISO Ahold Delhaize
- Good communication in English, both verbal and written
- Placement : JAKARTA
- IT Application Support Department Head
The primary responsibility of the IT Application Services Department Head is to ensure the availability of applications. This position will provide solution & making decision on technical complex issues and manage IT application services team to demonstrate a high level of responsibility, integrity and consistency.Requirements
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Information System or any other major with strong information technology background
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a IT and 2 years experience in Application and database systems
- Have knowledge and understand about software tools
- Know programming Vb.net, SQL database
- Deep analytical Thinking
- Proficient in English
- Placement: JAKARTA
- ERP Specialist (Manager Level)
Deliver ERP solutions to ensure operational business effectiveness and efficiency.Requirements
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology and Accounting
- Experienced 2 - 3 years in Supply Chain/Logistic ERP implementation cycles and over 5 years maintenance or improvement service time
- Strong knowledge in Retail Supply Chain is preferable
- Strong Project Management and Team Management Skill
- Strong analytical for planning and executing strategic actions
- Good leadership and build trust
- Placement : JAKARTA