Coordinating, monitoring, and executing all repairing and maintenance projects that belongs to company assets, such as buildings, machineries, and equipments that are used for daily operation in stores and central warehouse as advise function. He/she is also doing all related administration processes, both from internal and external.
- Regional Maintenance Coordinator
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Civil/Electrical/Machine Engineering
- Min. GPA of 3.00
- 2-3 years working experiences with similar responsibilities
- Have good understanding of maintenance problems
- Have good knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (have good knowledge in refrigeration system is value added)
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skill
- Advanced in using computer (office applications)
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Placement : JAKARTA
- Construction Department Head
- Store Designer Supervisor
Implementing design activity and doing survey on field for project activity.Requirements
- Bachelor Degree, with strong background in Architecture Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- Min. GPA 3,00
- Have minimum 1 year experience.
- Proficient in English.
- Good designing skill.
- Advanced computer application: MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. PowerPoint, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop.
- Placement: JAKARTA