The department responsible to assure the effectiveness of communication line to Store from CSO (vise versa). Improve platform of 2 ways and Store Communication as central communication.
- Store Communication Department Head
- Store Leader
The Store Manager oversees all aspects of the store operations, supervises the store associates, manages inventory, merchandising activities and promotes Super Indo to his or her customers and community. The main target for a Store Manager is to maximize sales and profits of the store. The Store Manager ensures that all standard operating practices and customer care activities are implemented.Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in any major
- At least 3 years experience as Manager with proven acquired knowledge and experience in the modern food retail business
- Has strong commitment to customer service
- Analytical mindset combined with leadership and communication skills
- Decision-making ability and sense of responsibility
- Quick learner, detail-oriented, open-minded with high flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willing to work in all major cities of Indonesia
- Willing to work with shift based, weekend, and National holiday
- Sustainability Section Head
Corporate Responsibility Section Head is responsible for build stronger and reliable Local Corporate Responsibility platform to meet the needs of all Super Indo stakeholders. The position will lead the local team, that will be part of the Group Ahold Delhaize Sustainability Team; working with the business operations, the government, and NGO to develop and implement the group’s sustainability strategy locally in order to ensure that Super Indo continues to be recognized as a market leader.Requirements
- Bachelor/Master Degree any major, preferable from Mass Communications and/or Sustainability related study.
- Minimum 3 years in managing sustainability/corporate responsibility program/project
- A self-starter, confident in leading projects, have the desire and ability to get in to all manner of projects, working with colleagues
- Strong Knowledge of sustainability and able to define and implement suitable programs, networking with a wide range of people, both within the business and across the industry.
- Have good communication, able to define and articulate key messages, both verbal and written, translating technical information into everyday language
- Proficient in English
- Placement : JAKARTA